Thursday, October 30, 2014

Mystery Visitors on Character Dress Up Day!

Photo by Ms. Tulbure
This Friday is Character Dress up Day at our school! Our favorite literary characters will be paying us a visit. 
In class, we have been talking about who will be in our room. 
:-)
Some people are characters from our reading books like Charlotte from Charlotte's Web, Hermione Granger, Nancy Drew, Charlie from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and even Harry Potter will be in attendance this Friday! Some people may be fairy tale characters like Little Red Riding Hood and Cinderella. Maybe we will even see some superheroes!

Leave a comment as if you are the character!

What name tag will you be wearing?

Tell us a little about yourself!

Who are you excited to meet?

2 comments:

  1. LIttle Red Riding HoodOctober 31, 2014 at 10:17 AM

    Dear Ms.Tulbure and class,

    I'm Little Red Riding Hood! It's so cool getting to see everyone all dressed up, just like the wolf in my story dressed up as grandma an tricked me.It was a fright!But that's what Halloween is all about isn't it. Getting frightened is my favorite part of Halloween!

    I'm super excited because I finally get to meet Nancy Drew! I love hearing about all the mysteries she has solved.I really hope she has a mystery in store for me. If so I'd love to hear about it!

    What's everyone else's favorite part of Halloween?

    Sincerely,
    Little Red Riding Hood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Class,
    Hello my name is Buck from the book Call of the Wild. I love all your costumes and I cannot wait to meet you. I am a wolf who is curious about your costumes! I would love to meet the little black cat and Little Red Riding Hood. What book are you from? Is this your favorite book?

    Sincerely,
    Jules

    ReplyDelete

* * *
Getting feedback is important to our writers. Let us know what you liked or what you learned.

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.


Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
:-) Ms. Tulbure